Torn between two.


I think you can tell from my blog that I like formal feminine looks like the two top images but I also like mixing this with casual feminine looks like the two bottom images.

Looks that catch my eye tend to be: refined (not O.T.T for the sake of it); sophisticated (I'm a serious person by nature and I want my looks to reflect a bit of that); not so colourful (I don't really like to draw attention to myself; plus I think dark coloured clothes can be just as eye-catching depending on how they're worn); small detail (It shows there's something more to you: I have a typical grey tee that has been sown together down the centre at the front - it always gets peoples attention even though it's a thin line); the fit (the fit of a garment onto a person's body can turn a simple item into a stunning item).

No comments: