Feeling blue.

source: vanessa jackman

One word for the streestyle look on the left: perfect. Going off-topic now...

My current mood towards life is apathetic bordering low; however, I'm an optimist by nature so I'm doing my very best to not linger too long on the negativity. Everyone has their own way of escaping negativity - some healthier than others.

My way of escaping negative feelings involves: trying to objectively understand them (which I do through excessive exercising and sometimes carrying out extensive internet research if the solution to the feeling is out of my depths); reading highlighted pieces of texts from books that have inspired me; listening to my favourite up-lifting songs, such as, the above quoted lyrics from Frank Sinatra's song My Way; and blogging (it reminds me not to take life too serious).

No comments: