He hasn't got a clue what he's doing to me.


Fashionable men can look like high maintenance depending on your preference on the degrees of fashionable a man can go. My preference is deemed as picky but I just don't like guys who wear nothing but Topman clothes; I don't like most male hipsters; I don't like skinny jeans on guys; I don't like guys who look like they've copied a celebrity (I see a lot of JLS lookalikes); I don't like guys who wear nothing but Jack Wills clothes...I could go on but I sound shallow! :) But, I like difference, originality; someone who will mix things up and not look like he's trying to impress anyone but himself: is that too much to ask for? Basically, most the men I find fashionably attractive tend to be a few years older than me and sometimes a lot older. I like Olivia Palmero's boyfriend's style and Brad Pitt's current style...

No comments: