In dreams begin responsibilities.


I think Kate Middleton's drastic drop in weight prior to her wedding and after her wedding is disappointing not least because of how quick she lost the weight, but more so because a lot of young girls look up to her. Having said that, I think she is a great ambassador for Britain and I have liked some of her simple looks though most of them age her by ten years. I think Emma Watson is the perfect role model for young girls: I can't begin to imagine how much pressure she must be faced with to be stick thin.

The looks on the right are from Whistles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is so very true that Kate lost weight so fast! She is loosing the crucial fat now, like the fat around her eyes, they are starting to look a little empty like many anorexics do. Worry-some!