This is the modern way.


I think this collection was made for Karolina Kurkova, whose style seems to be sophisticated and simple. I have to say the above looks remind me of COS and The Row by the Olsen twins. To be honest that style feels old to me now but I just can't help but think "wow, it's simple yet stunning."


I love the colour combination in the first look, I particularly like the red sandals they bring the whole look to life. I like everything about the second look. It could even go in my previous post because the model has a jumper in case it gets cold, and trainers rather than sandals for those with less optimistic weather.

Three need-to-know facts about J.Crew for people not in the know: 1. Apparently it's a combination of Marks & Spencer and Burberry. 2. Michelle Obama loves the label. 3. It's heading to the UK.

No comments: