Blazer/polka dots

source: vanessa jackman and stockholm street style.

The above man must be in his 40s but I think he looks really good, he has a casual James Bond vibe to his look and it doesn't even look like he put a lot of thought into it.

I love street style looks that can be reinterpreted for the masses who can't afford the LV or Gucci price tag, anyway the woman with the amazing soft grey heels which are from Topshop (ages ago) has a simple and smart summer look that I'm sure would turn heads for all the right reasons.

I'm a huge fan of polka dots (and stripes) and I think they work well when they are not the focal part of a look. I consider polka dots to be a busy pattern so they go well against block colours, such as the above bottom look on the left in which the girl has worn an amazing green playsuit on top of her polka dot top, or the look adjacent to it with the polka dot scarf on top of her black blazer.

No comments: