Summer skirts

own image and vanessa jackman.

I was so happy when I found the above vintage polk dot skirt (it's not from Topshop); I've been wearing it for the past few months but it's actually a summer skirt, because the material is like silk and basically annoying to wear on windy days. I'm currently on the look out for the perfect forest green skirt; I like the above two skirts.

I think everyone has a comfort zone with skirts, I know I'm not the sort of person to wear a tight skirt (no way!), or a skirt as short as Jourdan Dunns' (bottom, left image) and without tights. It's partly because I don't really like male attention from strangers, plus I strongly believe in leaving more to the imagination.

Off topic: I really like Kevin Spacey's voice and the background music in the American Airlines adverts; I've been seeing the ads a lot lately but mostly on business websites.

2 comments:

Little Miss Dreamer said...

it's a really nice skirt. it would look gorgeous for summer. do post more pics of it when you style it up with different tops. i really enjoy reading your blog. so happy that you are back ;)

Crimsonite said...

Thank-you for the comment!! I appreciate you following my blog, and I'm glad it interests you. :)