There was more going on.

Left: vanilla scented. Right: stockholm streetstyle.


I really like the above two looks; simple yet stunning.

I've been stuck in my flat today, unwilling to leave unless in need of food due to the immense snow. To by pass time I've been sitting near my radiator with regular refills of tea, reading between one of two books; How Proust can change your life by Alain De Botton (which I got today through the post; it has a pretty front cover) and The Velvet Underground peeled by Rob Jovanovic. I'm also completely in love with Dylan Moran, an Irish comedian who is part creator of the wonderful comedy that is Black Books. Sofia Coppola has a film out called Somewhere which I'd like to see after hearing the somewhat rave reviews it's got, plus I loved the Miss Dior Chérie ad that she did.

No comments: