Just keep me where the light is.

Left: Charlotte Collard. Right: Photography by William Gedney.

"Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it; others try to hide their beauty because they want the world to see something else." - Kostas, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

I like the combination of brown with the amazing polka dot trousers, and what's even better is that the look is not too summery to be considered uninterpretable in this extremely cold weather!

I'm going to be really busy as of tomorrow till Monday so have a great weekend and I urge you to indulge in a large mug of real hot chocolate (I will!) :)

I'm in love with this song and the band: Tame Impala - Half Full Glass Of Wine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh amazing!!i am in love with that outfit, i like the shape of the jumper

Eveline said...

favourite john mayer lyrics & amazing trousers. really nice:)