What would you think of this woman?

Looks by ADAM

Doesn't the look on the left remind you of Olivia Palmero? I like how the sleeves of her blazer are rolled-up.

Looks by Stella McCartney

The model above reminds me of Annabelle Dexter-Jones, the model for most of Charlotte Ronson's lookbooks. I do like the above looks, especially the hats which are perfectly elegant and feminine; like the cherry on the cake.

Looks by Marni

I completely loved the above two looks; the combination of grey, black, brown, the polka dot scarf and the coats.

Looks by Sonia Rykiel

Autumn/winter looks have to look and feel comfortable and warm hence my love of Sonia Rykiel's collection!

Left: Sonia Rykiel; Right: Chloe

I'd love more collections to feature flat shoes for the new modern woman who doesn't want to be obligated to wearing high heels. My tip is to reinterpret designer looks by replacing heels with another type of shoe with a less painful heel, such as boots or loafers, and you can now buy feminine boots such as THESE rather than big chunky army style boots.

Left: Chloe; Right: Celine

I like the colours in Chloe's collection and I want a big black leather bag to fit the whole world in. :)

"It is about style, not fashion. Fashions come and go, but style is forever." -YSL

The above looks are taken from some of the latest and old pre-fall 2010 looks on style.com.

I've been disconnected from the internet lately but I went to visit a new art gallery in Nottingham called Nottingham Contemporary, and it is definitely worth visiting if you ever visit the city!

No comments: