The ankle boot.


H&M fall 2010 ad campaign alongside a pair of their fall 2010 chelsea style shoe boots. I first saw the boots by Scorett worn by Caroline from Carolines Mode (click the link to see the boots worn) and I instantly wanted a pair, plus they were in my favourite colour.


Converse are timeless and I like the disheveled look of the street style image taken by Vanessa Jackman. The above two boots, U.O and Novita, are expensive but they are worth every penny particularly as they won't age (style wise). My tip would be to make sure any boots you get are real leather because they last a lot longer since they are stronger, so you get your money's worth.

1 comment:

Clara said...

I am in LOVE with those scorett boots. Went on their site yesterday and they don't ship to the UK...bummer!

I wanted to get the black since they are so similar to the acne pistol's but this burgundy colour is divine!