I'm just like her, the same as you.



The fashion it colour for fall is camel (which isn't surprising); it features in a lot of the fall issues of main line fashion magazines.

I think cable knit cardigan's, leather gloves (I want to get a pair this winter, I've yet to decide on the colour) and boots are essential A/W must have items.


How many designer's does it take to create a trend? Answer; the look on the left is from Aquascutum London's F/W collection -I really like the gold skirt.

I'm not sure where the look on the right is from (Topshop A/W 10?) but I like the dress against the thick Burberry style winter coat -I have one like that but not as amazing, I plan to wear my leather gloves with it or with this coat.


Claudia Schiffer looks amazing; I like everything about her look (especially her jacket) and the va va voom lipstick.

The look on the right is from Dak's F/W 2010 runway collection; I love the contrast of the blouse with the thick wool scarf.


I wonder how many people will actually attempt the look on the left from Aquascutum London's F/W collection -I'm already trying belts against my trench coat; it's not as simple as I thought. :/

I'm trying to find the perfect blanket style shawl (I heard Zara sells the best shawls) to do looks like the one on the right from Paris68's f/w collection; it would also help if I had spaghetti legs.

No comments: