you're all I need.





source: real life is elsewhere

DRIES VAN NOTEN !!

I don't know where to begin, my mind is speechless; I'm completely amazed by his fall 2010 collection that I shouldn't be blogging right now but I'd be utterly out of mind not to spread the love.

I really like the 1950s style full dress that slightly looks like a trench and the dress slightly visible under the green trench. I think H&M are selling garments like the amazing scarf pictured in the last row and crocodile bags never looked so good. I've also got my eye on the blue suede clutch bag pictured in the last row. I'm definitely going to try and recreate some of his lighter fall looks this spring.

Scott Schuman posted an image of a young man who equally blew my mind away; his clothes are simple and ragged, but adding the way he holds himself equates to an innate coolness that we all subtly strive for. It's that coolness you know can't be duplicated, that coolness that makes your mind capture and replay that moment, that coolness you sometimes forget exists. To understand my madness you should view the larger image here.

1 comment:

John Bernal said...

I like the menswear inspiration in some of the pieces. The first three looks with the cropped sleeve sweater reminds me of the Alex Wang Spring 10 collection.