.

Woman: Vanessa Jackman and Hanneli; Man: Guy Eppel, white bag, off pink bag

Translation: I can't live without you.

As of lately I've been feeling in a Parisian mood; I think it's all the amazing street style images with camel from Paris fashion week.

The man perfectly photographed smoking is Fabrizio Moretti from The Strokes; I like how wreaked his converse are which is in true Strokes style. Albert Hammond Jr. is the guy photographed singing, I really like the colours in the image which you can view larger here.

3 comments:

Rose said...

oh i agree! all these paris fw photos drive me crazy :( great parisian inspiration though :)

Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Styleseeking Zurich said...

i really love the way you create your posts!
very inspiring and simply gorgeous!

miji