I'm sticking with you




Carin Wester was one of my favourite up and coming designers last year simply because of how innovative yet wearable her designs were. Wester's s/s 10 collection seems to be targeting a much younger audience than usual, and this has somehow made her collection less appealing to me. Though, I like the above images; they are perfect for those of us who are trying to balance the residue of winter mixed with the gradual blossom of spring, but I would still have to wear tights with her looks. I'm also liking the platform shoes but at the back they have a huge zip, why?!

I'm still stuck in dark colour mode and I need to switch, but the above street style image is proof you can still look embrasive of s/s whilst showing your love of a/w.

Scott Schuman and Garance Doré have partly made me feel like wanting to go around town to find something amazing, different and more importantly new to buy; which I plan to do tomorrow when I've got uni work out of the way.

No comments: