From Paris with love



A glimpse of the sort of colours, clothes and looks I want to go for with my s/s wardrobe; I also like the use of brown in the street style looks, the right image was taken by Scott Schuman.

The above items include; Cos, Phillip Lim, Stella McCartney, Miu Miu, Lanvin and Whyred.

I did this post a while back and never got round to posting it, but here it is. I'm slightly stressed about all the uni work I've got to do up until April 30th; I'm in a vortex of surrealism that I just want to get out of, the only upside to this If you can call it that, is that I'm not the only one trapped in this vortex. It's really unfair how they've crammed everything into March and April.


Have a great weekend x

3 comments:

John Bernal said...

It's soo Paris. The neutrals (mostly black) with a pop of color.

Margaret said...

couldn't agree more :)
love nudes and brights this season
great blog!
stop by some time xx

DREAMY said...

LOVE the colour proportions of your selection!

dreamy x