milk chocolate thoughts




Source: Domahoka

"We carry a curated collection of women’s clothing from contemporary designers that we admire. Emphasis on fit, quality, textiles, and design are important to us when deciding on what designers we include" in our store - about Domahoka, the boutique.

I really like how they pair garments together, taking inspiration from the high street and high end designers; I see Margaret Howell and Burberry Prorsum influences. I'd like to emulate some of these looks for this years spring/summer season.

My one big annoyance about the UK is that it's never quite warm enough to actually dress like this and when it is, it's a shock to the system and my wardrobe, that I end up looking like most people, as though I wasn't expecting any sun in the summer so I didn't stock up on any summer clothes.

No comments: