ForgIve HIm HIs SIns


1: Unknown;  2, 3: Yes Please Mademoiselle; 4: Vanessa Jackman

I haven't been to any gigs in the past few months, it's heart achingly painful thinking about it. Music makes up nearly every fiber of me but it does have its down sides, for instance when I'm cash strapped and need to see a particular artist or when I have no one to go see them with and it's their last UK tour. There are no decent bands/artists known to me, touring around my area at the moment, so I have to rely on YouTube and iTunes to provide the necessary drugs. I'm currently overly self indulgent in:

Albert Hammond Jr. - GFC, Everyone Gets A Star, In Transit (video features The Strokes).

Jamie Cullum - High and Dry (Radiohead cover).

Eels - My Beloved Monster (the lyrics are so adorable). 

The Dodos - Winter (listening to my iTunes, I had to add this song).

Peggy Sue - Lazarus, Eisenstein (a great band live; formerly known as Peggy Sue and the Pirates).

What songs/artists are you self indulgent in at the moment?

No comments: