Happy Birthday (Sir?) Johnny Depp

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

"When kids hit one years old, it's like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit."

"I'm shy, paranoid, whatever word you want to use. I hate fame. I've done everything I can to avoid it."

"If you catch me saying 'I am a serious actor,' I beg you to slap me."

Late post, but it had to be done; was reminded by Holly, whose always on top of everything. How annoying Johnny Depp's related images are of Jack Sparrow! As if Sparrow is the only major character he has ever played. I've yet to see one of my favourite male actors in every film his ever been in, yet I know that is physically impossible, unless I dedicate a whole week to just watching all his films, but I'd also have to decide whether it includes him in small roles! Three weeks? I'm just going to see him when I can! I love his performance in Pirates of the Caribbean, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Edward Scissorhands, The Open Window, any others? Born on June 9th 1963 he is 46yrs old, which isn't old; he has created a lot of films in such a short space of time, plenty of more time to keep charming the fans. 

No comments: