Like A Fly

 
I'm not sure where the first two images are from (magazine), since the blogger does not specify, which is quite annoying. I really like the soft colours in the images, even the combat boots the male model is wearing in the second image appear soft and smooth. The outfit in the second image was beautifully styled, those amazing drained coloured trousers to the fur coat contrasted with the black big combat boots! I'm pretty sure I've seen the second image before in a magazine, i-D?

I was drawn to the artistic angle of the third image by John Luke Smalley; the way in which the models appear to be seating on a 'naughty step' with their disgruntled facial expressions, with the simplicity of the clothing style and the replica looks similar to that of school uniform. It's an interesting way to model clothes!

Source: likewantgot

No comments: