I want Expensive Sadness

  
 

I wasn't going to post this entry, but changed my mind because I couldn't stop admiring Stella McCartneys' nude sparkly collection, and so I've decided to share it. The Chloe collection which begins with the model with the big puffy sleeves was also another spring/summer line I liked from established designers. I really like the red shorts and the dark royal blue outfits, you may also have noticed nude shoes are in; if you look at the models shoes for both designers. I'm not sure if you noticed it, but H&M have also adopted Chloe's puffy sleeve top style. The Image under the models is of a beautiful blogger, who I'm sure you must know, but for those of you who don't, she has an incredible sense of style, as you can tell with her take on this summers nude style. The last image of the gentleman with the leather trousers, isn't entirely in keeping with the nude look but it looks good enough to be in this entry.

No comments: